The mission of Family First is to strengthen the family by establishing family as a top priority in people's lives and by promoting sound principles for building marriages and raising children.
Family First is currently hiring for the following managerial positions: Development Manager, Digital Marketing Manager, and Website Manager. If you would like to apply for one of these positions, please email us your resume with an attached cover letter that states the position you are applying for.
The Development Manager oversees Family First’s donor engagement strategies.
- Develop a Family First gift strategy for major ($500+), mid-level and on-line donors
- Implement the Family First gift tracking system to assess potential donor affinity, ability and readiness to make gifts.
- Build a Family First donor Participation, Engagement, Ownership (PEO) map
- Mentor current donors into deeper commitment; financially or as champions using the PEO map
- Maximize on-line giving
- Develop and/or Oversee on-line giving strategy
- Implement on-line giving campaigns per strategy
- Create and/or manage a compelling on-line giving experience
- Recommend Family First website, donation page and social media updates to optimize for conversions
- Leverage marketing software to develop leads for conversions and deeper commitment development
- Produce quarterly donor updates showing progress as well as challenges
- Make donor contacts and thank you calls
- Make lapsed donor calls and past due donor calls
- Review queries and reports, including queries and reports for current, lapsed and past due donors on a regularly scheduled basis
- Input notes from donor contacts, emails and calls into Raiser’s Edge
- Research and write grant proposals for major donors, foundations and corporations
- Respond to donor calls, letters and emails
- Oversee all financial appeals to donors and prospective donors
- Bachelor degree in applicable field
- 5+ years of experience in development, fundraising and/or sales
- Highly relational
- Polished communicator
- Tampa based position
- Must have ability to travel
Digital Marketing Manager
The Digital Marketing Manager oversees the digital marketing strategy for Family First.
- Plan and execute all web, SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence
- Devising strategies to drive online traffic to the company website.
- Developing and managing digital marketing campaigns
- Overseeing the social media strategy for the company.
- Managing online brand and product campaigns to raise brand awareness.
- Evaluating customer research, market conditions and competitor data.
- Review new technologies and keep the company at the forefront of developments in digital marketing.
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests.
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
- Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels.
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
- Bachelor degree in Marketing.
- 5+ years of experience in digital marketing
- Experience managing PPC, SEO and Affiliate programs.
- Strong understanding of current online marketing concepts, strategy and best practice.
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics)
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
The Website Manager oversees all of Family First's website and blog content and functionality.
- Manage, implement, support, and enhance web and mobile technology solutions used by the organization to further its mission.
- Lead technology driven projects as assigned, and directly support the organization’s various web and mobile platforms.
- Work with Graphic Design Specialist to build and refine graphic designs for websites. Must have strong skills in Photoshop, In Design, Illustrator, or equivalent application(s).
- Convert raw images and layouts from a graphic designer into CSS/XHTML themes.
- Responsible for multiple aspects of ongoing management including design, development, testing, monitoring, security, and the underlying hosting infrastructure.
- Research, evaluate and recommend vendors, products and solutions to ensure that they meet the requirements of the organization.
- Develop, document, communicate, and enforce web and mobile technology standards across the organization including hardware and software.
- Manage all aspects of the organization’s Web hosting infrastructure.
- Manage the organization’s Web Application Firewall.
- Coordinate system enhancements with third party companies.
- Monitor all assigned Web sites for performance or service issues. Proactively perform maintenance and performance tuning on sites/servers as needed.
- Maintain a working knowledge of major mobile operating systems and devices (iOS, Android)
- Maintain a working knowledge of user experience and usability best practices, and provide related guidance on assigned projects
- >Develop detailed specification documents with clear project deliverables and timelines, and to ensure timely completion of deliverables.
- BS in computer science or a related field.
- 3 years minimum experience with HTML/XHTML and CSS
- 2 years minimum Web programming experience, including PHP, ASP or JSP
- Development experience using extensible web authoring tools
- Experience implementing open source software projects
- Self-starter with strong self-management skills
- Ability to organize and manage multiple priorities
If you would like to apply for one of these positions, please email us your resume with an attached cover letter that states the position you are applying for.
Learn more about Family First's programs.
All Pro Dad