Reports to the All Pro Dad Chapter Development Manager. The All Pro Dad Chapter Development Assistant will provide support to All Pro Dad Chapter Development.
- Answer inbound calls and emails
- Monitor the APDC voicemail and email inboxes. Respond to all messages in a timely manner and ensure that all Out-of-Office messaging is updated and scheduled appropriately.
- Maintain frequent communication with current Team Captains through outbound phone calls, e-mails to both individuals and groups.
- Conduct bi-annual care calls to chapter team captains for the purpose of chapter retention
- Oversee and/or implement the process for composing, scheduling and sending email
- Ensure that the Team Captain Homepage is working correctly and that resources provided are up-to-date.
- Answer website support questions from Team Captains and Chapter Members
- Attend relevant All Pro Dad Chapter events to provide support to the team.
- Create and send monthly Team Captain newsletter
- Provide bi-weekly updates to APDC manager on key indicators such as chapter numbers, development patterns, website operations
- Report trends and maintain pulse on team captain needs
- Utilize Hubspot and APDC database to track and maintain updated information for all Team Captains and All Pro Dad chapters
- Manage invoicing, sending and following up on past due
- Provide updated data for monthly reports
- Ensure meeting reports are completed
- Send renewal notices
- Conduct year-end survey of both Team Captains and members
- Make changes to Team Captains per email and phone requests
- Provide data management support to chapter development team (in-office and field team)
- Project management as needed
- Determine prize pack contents and oversee packing/shipment
- Manage third party vendors as needed
- Handle all outbound shipping to Team Captains as necessary
- Testimonial Management (of APDC)
- Assist APDC Manager as needed
- Complete purchase orders, book team travel and submit other docs as needed
- Event support as needed
- Perform other duties as assigned.
We’re looking for someone with…
- Experience in customer relations
- Ability to communicate clearly and confidently
We will see it as a plus if you have…
- Familiarity with HubSpot Marketing Automation and Customer Relationship Management software