Reports to the All Pro Dad Chapter Development Manager. The All Pro Dad Chapter Development Specialist role is to execute the All Pro Dad’s Day sales and retention strategy by building relationships with various school and community organizational leaders for the purpose of growing the number of Dad’s Day chapters throughout Florida and across the country.
- Manage inbound national leads and assign to appropriate geo development specialist to start All Pro Dad Chapters
- Utilize Marketing Automation software to execute the All Pro Dad Chapters’ sales strategy
- Research and partner with new conferences and organizations to reach a broader audience of potential leads within the state of Florida and beyond
- Present the All Pro Dad Chapters program at conferences/conventions and in webinars to generate new leads
- Execute two back-to-school campaigns each year to maximize growth and incentivize leads to start chapters
- Maintain lead pipeline and track calls, emails, meetings and report effectiveness
- Support team captain education
- Assist in the development of annual strategy for chapter development
- Assist with chapter retention through regular contact with team captains
- Perform other duties as assigned.
We’re looking for someone with…
- Preferably a 4-year college degree
- At least 5 years of experience in sales
- Experience in meeting quarterly goals based on acquisition and retention
- Experience in utilizing a CRM to track calls, meetings, emails and report weekly
- Experience leading, motivating, and delegating responsibilities to teams of employees or volunteers
- Ability to communicate clearly and confidently both in public presentations and in written correspondence
- Willingness to lead or participate in the leadership of an active All Pro Dad Chapters chapter.
We will see it as a plus if you have…
- Familiarity with HubSpot Marketing Automation and Customer Relationship Management software
- Past experience leading or attending an All Pro Dad Chapter