Roles and Responsibilities
- Manage inbound national leads and assign to appropriate geo development specialist or nurture through close for the purpose of starting new All Pro Dad’s Day chapters.
- Utilize Marketing Automation software to execute the All Pro Dad’s Day sales strategy.
- Research and partner with new conferences and organizations that can help us reach a broader audience of potential leads within the state of Florida and beyond.
- Present the All Pro Dad’s Day program at conferences/conventions and in webinars for the purpose of generating new Dad’s Day leads.
- Execute two back-to-school campaigns each year (September and January) to maximize growth and incentivize leads to start chapters.
- Maintain lead pipeline and track calls, emails, meetings and report effectiveness.
- Support team captain education.
- Assist in development of annual strategy for chapter development.
- Assist with chapter retention through regular contact with team captains.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- 2-year college degree minimum
- 3 years of experience in sales/marketing, non-profit or school-related fields
- Experience leading, motivating and delegating responsibilities to teams of employees or volunteers
- Familiarity with HubSpot Marketing Automation and Customer Relationship Management software is a plus
- Proficient with Microsoft Office programs is required
- Must be able to communicate clearly and confidently both in public presentations and in written correspondence
- Must have at least moderate skills in using proper grammar without heavy reliance on spell-checking aids
- Past experience leading or attending an All Pro Dad’s Day chapter is preferred.
- Must be willing to lead or participate in the leadership of an active All Pro Dad’s Day chapter.
- Ability to lift up to 20 lbs, travel up to 25%, typical office conditions of sitting for prolonged periods of time