Family First is looking for a talented, dedicated, and detail-oriented Content Creation Intern. This intern will be confident in their abilities and thrive in a deadline-driven environment. If that describes you, we’d love for you to apply.
The Content Creation Intern will…
- Gain experience in the rundown publication process of the organization
- Execute copywriting that will inspire, educate, and impact the audience on all of our platforms
- Learn Search Engine Optimization and research improvements regarding each article’s SEO
- Support the content team with collaborative ideas and voicing thoughts regarding content improvements and developments
- Research trending topics with moms, dads, millennials, and the culture as possible writing angles
- Learn the particulars of editorial formatting for various platforms
- Assist with special projects as needed
- Participate in and attend weekly team meetings
We’re looking for someone with…
- A solid understanding of the written word and ability to adapt to various writing styles
- The ability to handle a wide variety of tasks without constant supervision
- The ability to follow through on every request, prioritize responsibilities, and ask for help when needed
- A love for learning new things and can react quickly and efficiently to new job challenges
- A passion for Family First’s mission
- We will coordinate with you on your start and end date.
- You must be able to work in our Tampa office.
- Family First will provide your college or university with any necessary information in the event you are able to receive academic credit for the internship.
- Interns will be responsible for providing their own housing and meals. Family First will provide a stipend to offset those costs.
- Full-Time Intern (40 hours/week): $400 per month
- Part-Time Intern (20 hours/week): $200 per month