- You’ll gain firsthand experience in crafting social media posts, maintain conversation, interaction, communication and relationships with Family First online social communities.
- You’ll pull social media statistics for reports.
- You’ll assist with carrying out social media campaigns.
- You’ll research what’s going on in the social world related to our niche and target audiences and discuss ideas with our team.
- You’ll participate and attend weekly team meetings.
- You’ll assist with special projects as needed.
- Solid understanding of Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and social media best practices.
- You can handle a wide variety of tasks without constant supervision. You enjoy the chance to own your projects. You’re confident, capable and reliable.
- You are detail oriented. You follow through on every request. You know how to prioritize responsibilities. And when you need help, you’re not afraid to ask.
- You thrive in a creative, innovative, fast-paced environment with people who are passionate about their work and mission.
- You like special projects and learning new things. You can react quickly and efficiently.
- We will coordinate with you on your start and end date.
- Must be able to work in our Tampa office.
- Family First will provide your college or university with any necessary information in the event you are able to receive academic credit for the internship.
Interns will be responsible for providing their own housing and meals. Family First will provide a stipend to offset those costs.
- Full-Time Intern (40 hours/week): $400 per month
- Part-Time Intern (20 hours/week): $200 per month