Family First is looking for a talented, dedicated, and detail-oriented Digital Marketing Intern. This intern will be fluent in the digital realm and thrive in a deadline-driven environment. If that describes you, we’d love for you to apply.
The Digital Marketing Intern will…
- Design and write social media posts, maintain conversation, interaction, communication and relationships with Family First online social communities
- Pull social media statistics for reports
- Assist with social media campaigns
- Research what’s going on in the social world related to our niche, and target audiences and discuss ideas with our team
- Participate and attend weekly team meetings
We’re looking for someone with…
- A solid understanding of Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, and emerging platforms; and social media best practices
- The ability to handle a wide variety of tasks without constant supervision
- The ability to follow through on every request, prioritize responsibilities, and ask for help when needed
- A love for learning new things and can react quickly and efficiently to new job challenges
- A passion about Family First’s mission
- We will coordinate with you on your start and end date.
- You must be able to work in our Tampa office.
- Family First will provide your college or university with any necessary information in the event you are able to receive academic credit for the internship.
- Interns will be responsible for providing their own housing and meals. Family First will provide a stipend to offset those costs.
- Full-Time Intern (40 hours/week): $400 per month
- Part-Time Intern (20 hours/week): $200 per month