- Create a market specific donor strategy based on organization-wide donor communication strategy.
- Manage donor relationships through in-person meetings, Zoom meetings, calls, emails, and handwritten notes in accordance with established donor workflow.
- Work in collaboration with the events team for donor events in Texas.
- Enter all communication with donors, including calls, emails, and notes, into Salesforce CRM.
- Review queries and reports, including queries and reports for current, lapsed, and past due mid-level donors in accordance with established donor workflow and execute the workflow for lapsed and past due donors.
- Work with development team on grant proposals for Texas donors and foundations.
- Collaborate with other internal departments to execute donor strategy and materials.
- 4-year bachelor’s degree
- Familiarity with Salesforce, Hubspot, or other CRM preferred
- Excellent communication skills
- Relationship management skills
- 3+ years’ experience with sales, business development, or non-profits
- Location: Dallas/Fort Worth, Texas