Family First is looking for a Graphic Design Intern. This intern will grow as a designer while creating content for both online and print projects that will be viewed upwards of hundreds of thousands of times.
The Graphic Design Intern will…
- Have working knowledge of Adobe InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop
- Embrace constructive criticism as part of the design process
- Handle a wide variety of tasks without constant supervision
- Have joy in owning their own projects
- An eye for detail and follow through on every request
- The skill to prioritize duties and the confidence to ask for help when needed
- A preference for a creative, innovative, fast-paced environment with people who are passionate about their work and mission
- A love of special projects and learning new things who can react quickly and efficiently
- A passion about Family First’s mission
- We will coordinate with you on your start and end date.
- You must be able to work in our Tampa office.
- Family First will provide your college or university with any necessary information in the event you are able to receive academic credit for the internship.
- Interns will be responsible for providing their own housing and meals. Family First will provide a stipend to offset those costs.
- Full-Time Intern (40 hours/week): $400 per month
- Part-Time Intern (20 hours/week): $200 per month