- You’ll gain firsthand experience in designing graphics.
- You’ll translate verbal ideas into well-executed graphics.
- You’ll support our content team by providing collaborative ideas.
- You’ll participate and attend weekly team meetings.
- You’ll assist with special projects as needed.
- A knowledge and understanding of Adobe InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop.
- You have a genuine interest and motivation to grow as a designer. You embrace constructive criticism as part of the design process.
- You have a passion for designing beautiful graphics.
- You can handle a wide variety of tasks without constant supervision. You enjoy the chance to own your projects. You’re confident, capable and reliable.
- You are detail-oriented. You follow through on every request. You know how to prioritize responsibilities. And when you need help, you’re not afraid to ask.
- You thrive in a creative, innovative, fast-paced environment with people who are passionate about their work and mission.
- You like special projects and learning new things. You can react quickly and efficiently.
- We will coordinate with you on your start and end date.
- Must be able to work in our Tampa office.
- Family First will provide your college or university with any necessary information in the event
- you are able to receive academic credit for the internship.
Interns will be responsible for providing their own housing and meals. Family First will provide a stipend to offset those costs.
- Full-Time Intern (40 hours/week): $400 per month
- Part-Time Intern (20 hours/week): $200 per month