The graphic designer will create visual concepts to communicate messages in an effective and aesthetically pleasing manner. This position will work alongside the senior graphic designer.
Please submit a portfolio of work along with resume.
- Serve Family First departments in their graphic design needs. This could mean anything from creating campaign banners to crafting editable flyer templates. You will need to be able to create or manipulate illustrations, pictures, and design elements to reflect the desired theme and tone of the communications.
- Produce drafts for review by clients and make revisions based on the feedback received.
- Design resources, eBooks, social tiles, printables, advertisements, and other communication materials.
- Select or create images for all Family First website and social needs.
- Create visuals for iMOM, All Pro Dad, Mark Merrill & Susan Merrill social platforms.
- Full-time, 40 hours/week
- Location: Tampa, FL
- Proficiency in Adobe’s Creative Suite—including Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign
- Knowledge of Procreate is preferred
- 4-year college degree required (graphic design degree or concentration preferred)
- Communication skills: You must be able to confer advice and suggestions from departments, as well as understand what they want.
- Time management skills: You’ll often find that you’re juggling several projects almost simultaneously.
- Teamwork skills: Designers must be able to collaborate and get along with others when they work as part of a design team.
- Technical skills: A knowledge of both typography and color theory is critical.