The iMom Content Manager will be responsible for managing the iMom brand and creating motherhood-related content. This manager will develop and execute plans that support the program’s objectives and will devise campaigns and content that increases the awareness and stature of the program. This person must have exceptional communication and organizational skills, the ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment, proven ability to build consensus and work effectively within a cross-departmental team. The position calls for a 30-40 hour work week.
Please submit 3 examples of iMom content between 400-600 words.
- Create, coordinate and manage content management
- Coordinate objectives with marketing, creative, and content departments.
- Manage and enhance the brand or reputation in the public’s eye.
- Develop the voice for all aspects of the program’s online presence.
- Ensure brand consistency
- Create and enhance partner relationships for platform growth.
- Leverage customer insight data to refine brand management.
- Identify brand-building areas.
- Ensure brand communication for areas of responsibility are consistent with the company and brand positioning.
- Provide design and direction for collateral, web, product packaging, print and other visual communications media for iMOM
- Ability to write content for women on the subject of motherhood, marriage, home leadership, and related topics
- Experience leading, motivating and delegating responsibilities to teams of employees or volunteers
- Must possess strong analyzing and content editing skills
- 4-year college degree
- Minimum 3 – 5 years’ experience writing or managing content
- Familiarity with WordPress software is preferred