Family First is hiring a Manager of Development to create, plan, and execute all donor fundraising and development activities and campaigns. This person will have a strong development background and the desire to work in a collaborative, fast-paced environment, along with the ability to guide our development strategy and implementation plan to the next level.
The Manager of Development will…
- Execute the strategic plan to increase new donor relationships, and secure foundation funding
- Make donor thank you calls and respond to donor calls, letters, and emails
- Create presentations that utilize various software platforms
- Leverage HubSpot and Salesforce data to assess potential donor affinity, ability, and readiness to make gifts.
- Maximize online giving and collaborate with Content Delivery to develop online giving strategy
- Manage and execute online giving campaigns and email appeals per strategy
- Recommend Family First website, donation page, and social media updates to optimize for conversions
- Develop and manage direct mail and email campaigns
- Schedule, manage and distribute donor updates
- Manage and execute lapsed donor and past-due donor calls and written communication
- Write grant proposals for donors and foundations
- Input notes from donor contacts, emails, and calls into SalesForce/Hubspot
- Research and write grant proposals for major donors and foundations
- Provide follow-up reporting to required major donors and foundations as required
We’re looking for someone with…
- A four-year college degree
- At least 2 years of experience in a development-related field
- Ability to locate to the Tampa office
- A mature, gracious, approachable demeanor that inspires confidence and trust
- A commitment to Family First and its mission
We will see it as a plus if you have…
- Familiarity with Salesforce and HubSpot
To help us understand what you’re about, please submit your resume and a cover letter that includes the answer to the following questions:
- What appeals to you about working for Family First?
- What makes you the right candidate for this position?