Family First is looking for a Partner Services and Events Intern. This intern will be ready to learn about the world of event planning and the support needed to carry out events and initiatives. If that describes you, we’d love for you to apply.
Partner Services & Events Intern will…
- Support our Partner Services and Events team by providing collaborative ideas and executing assigned projects
- Participate and attend weekly team meetings
- Assist with special projects as needed
We’re looking for someone with…
- The ability to handle a wide variety of tasks without constant supervision
- Have joy in owning their own projects
- An eye for detail and follow through on every request
- The skill to prioritize duties and the confidence to ask for help when needed
- A preference for a creative, innovative, fast-paced environment with people who are passionate about their work and mission
- A love of special projects and learning new things who can react quickly and efficiently
- A passion about Family First’s mission
- We will coordinate with you on your start and end date.
- You must be able to work in our Tampa office.
- Family First will provide your college or university with any necessary information in the event you are able to receive academic credit for the internship.
- Interns will be responsible for providing their own housing and meals. Family First will provide a stipend to offset those costs.
- Full-Time Intern (40 hours/week): $400 per month
- Part-Time Intern (20 hours/week): $200 per month