We are looking for a motivated podcast producer to help us run and grow our current podcasts as well as launch two new podcasts. The podcast producer’s role is to oversee all production of episodes, including but not limited to recording, editing, and publication of each episode, along with podcast analytics post-publication. Additionally, the podcast producer will be responsible for assisting the podcast hosts with guest research, scheduling, booking, and ensuring that topics boost overall podcast performance.
- Generate original ideas to share with hosts and senior leadership.
- Create short- and long-term creative vision for the podcasts.
- Schedule and book guest appearances for hosts.
- Optimize remote/travel audio recording systems.
- Oversee communication and outreach with ad sales and podcast sponsors.
- Partner with marketing team to identify key audio and video clips from episodes for trailers and social media.
- Transcribe audio into short and long written format.
- Effectively manage timelines/schedules.
- Assist in determining the story of each podcast.
- Location: Tampa, FL
- 4-year college degree required
- 2+ years of experience in podcast/audio production
- Proven ability to work toward individual and/or team goals
- Professional oral and written communication skills
- Proficient in Adobe Audition
- Experience launching a podcast network from the ground up
- Proficient in Adobe After Effects and Adobe Premiere to create promo videos