At Family First, the social media specialist will be responsible for creating and administering content on all social media platforms, such as Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, and Twitter, to build an audience and ensure engagement for iMOM, All Pro Dad, and other brands. The specialist also may monitor social metrics, respond to reader comments, and oversee creative design.
- Implement the organization’s social media strategy while working alongside the social media manager and brand manager to develop brand awareness, generate inbound traffic, and encourage brand adoption.
- Create and publish content and maintain relationships with user communities on multiple platforms.
- Report on the process of applying various social media tactics using a variety of digital analytics and media tracking tools.
- Collaborate with internal marketing department to support its missions, ensuring consistency in voice and cultivating an engaged social media community.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- 1 to 3 years social media experience
- Familiarity with Sprout Social, Canva, Monday.com, and Google Analytics is preferred.
- Location: Tampa, FL